By Samantha Reid
Getting your brain to cooperate with your mind is no small feat. In fact, it takes lifetimes to master controlling your thoughts before they run on auto-pilot, and inevitably control you. You may sometimes feel as though finding a sense of inner peace is all a mind-game you have to play with yourself… and you wouldn’t be wrong.
Sometimes, however, there are more fun ways to train your brain than just sitting on the grass and trying to focus on a blade of grass for 20 minutes straight. Here, we compiled 10 different GIFs that all have a cyclical motion of sorts. Some are faster and some are slower, so you can sync your breath to them depending on whether you need to relax or hype yourself up to focus, or whatever the case may be. Inhale as the picture expands, and exhale as it contracts. You’ll be addicted in minutes.
Love this? Want more? Like Soul Anatomy on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Read this next:
- The Things Nobody Tells You
- Doing > Dreaming: 4 Key Signs Your Fantasies Have Become Unhealthy
- 23 Things To Compliment People On Other Than What They Look Like
- 21 David Foster Wallace Quotes That Will Help You Hack Life
- You Are What You're Comfortable With: On Habit, Familiarity And How Your "Default" Brain Operates
- Sun And Moon