By Samantha Reid
Getting your brain to cooperate with your mind is no small feat. In fact, it takes lifetimes to master controlling your thoughts before they run on auto-pilot, and inevitably control you. You may sometimes feel as though finding a sense of inner peace is all a mind-game you have to play with yourself… and you wouldn’t be wrong.
Sometimes, however, there are more fun ways to train your brain than just sitting on the grass and trying to focus on a blade of grass for 20 minutes straight. Here, we compiled 10 different GIFs that all have a cyclical motion of sorts. Some are faster and some are slower, so you can sync your breath to them depending on whether you need to relax or hype yourself up to focus, or whatever the case may be. Inhale as the picture expands, and exhale as it contracts. You’ll be addicted in minutes.
Love this? Want more? Like Soul Anatomy on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Read this next:
- 20 Questions: Tara Mackey
- 30 Little Things To Notice Throughout The Day That Will Make You Feel Instantly Grateful
- If You're Feeling Lost – You're Right On Track
- The Mary Oliver Poem On Why When It Comes To Belongings, Simplicity Is Freedom
- The Difference Between How You Feel And How You Think You Feel
- A Poem Of Lines From Love Letters And Suicide Notes That Proves Pain Is Part Of Being Alive