Thank you for your continued support. To keep daily operations running, consider donating to Soul Anatomy.
By Robin Sharma
1. Great to be successful. Even better to be kind.
2. Being productive is an excellent vehicle for happiness.
3. It doesn’t really matter what others think of you – only what you think of you.
4. Do your work like it’s the most important work in the world. Because it is.
5. A superb reputation takes years to build – and minutes to lose.
6. There’s no point in being rich but sick.
7. Adore your parents. You’ll miss them when they’re gone.
8. If you’re not making things better you’re making things worse.
9. Being optimistic and enthusiastic never goes out of style.
10. Be on time if you can’t be there early.
11. Remember that the only real failure is quitting too early.
12. Smile more often. Your face will thank you.
13. If you don’t understand people, you don’t understand business.
14. Leadership’s not about a title but about a way of doing things.
15. Eat less food, get more done.
16. All elite achievers are obsessed with being the best.
17. Your daily behavior reveals your deepest beliefs.
18. Sweat the small stuff. Mastery is the result of 1000 tiny victories.
19. Your fears are liars. Your doubts are traitors.
20. Without a daily plan you’re lost in the woods.
21. The world belongs to unreasonable people.
22. Love your family like there’s no tomorrow because one day there won’t be.
23. When you show up as your real self, you inspire people to do the same.
24. The fastest way to get respect is to give respect.
25. The marketplace always rewards originality. Don’t be a mindless clone.
26. Until your vision becomes your obsession, nothing ever changes.
27. Enthusiasm is contagious.
28. All great projects require sacrifice, some suffering and a lot of discomfort. But they’re worth it.
29. Better to have 3 awesome friends than 10,000 digital ones.
30. Spend more time in nature.
31. Spend more time in silence.
32. Don’t let a stained past spoil your spotless future.
33. To double your income, triple your investment in personal development.
34. Elite achievers honor the value of every passing moment.
35. Too much entertainment is a symptom of a person without a clear vision and a burning ambition.
36. Less ego, more service.
37. Remember that listening to someone deeply and sincerely is a giant act of power.
38. An addiction to distraction is the death of creative production.
39. A problem only becomes a problem when you start to view it as a problem.
40. Don’t just parent your children–develop them.
41. Success is less about luck and more about practice.
42. What you give away comes back to you in a river.
43. Money is the inevitable consequence of value delivered to other human beings.
44. To have what few have, do what few do.
45. Think for yourself.
46. To have an amazing company, hire only amazing people.
47. Being happy makes you more productive, creative and exceptional.
48. Don’t be selfish. Too many people think that’s cool. It’s not.
49. Remember that your environment shapes your thinking, which drives your performance.
50. Loyalty in one relationship breeds loyalty in every relationship (including the relationship you have with yourself).
51. Read Walter Isaacson’s biography on Steve Jobs. It’s one of the best books I’ve ever read (and contains hundreds of lessons on entrepreneurship, innovation, inspiration and life).
52. Read this when you feel like giving up.
53. Being scared is part of being alive. Accept it. And walk through it. Know that every massive achievement began with a humble beginning.
54. Show love to your customers by giving them 10X what they expect. These are the people who feed you and your family.
55. Be a person with a fiercely strong character. And stand for the highest of honor.
56. Stop beating yourself up for not being perfect. No one is.
57. One of the biggest reasons people don’t reach world-class is that they’re too good at giving up.
58. Everyone you’ll meet today has a story to share, a lesson to teach and a gift to reveal.
59. No idea works until you start doing the work.
60. You can make excuses. Or you can be phenomenal. But you can’t do both.
61. Your life shows us what you’ve settled for.
62. No master was brilliant at many things.
63. Jealously is the price ambition pays for success.
64. If you’re not careful, making money can become really costly.
65. Family first.
66. Your work is your craft. Your life is your art.
67. When you let go of your dreams, you die while still alive.
68. Don’t be a critic. If you have nothing encouraging to say, stay silent.
69. Potential unexpressed turns to pain.
70. Measure your success via your impact, not your income.
71. Life’s best pleasures are life’s simplest ones.
72. Growth happens when you push past your comfort zone.
73. If you don’t believe you can achieve something then you won’t do the work to achieve it and so you won’t get it and then you’ll say “see, I couldn’t achieve it.” Belief is that powerful.
74. Gratitude is the antidote to fear.
75. Action is the solution to procrastination.
76. Dream big. Start small. Act now.
77. As you become more successful, become more humble.
78. Say please and thank you and sorry when you should.
79. Don’t wait for lucky breaks. Go make your lucky breaks.
80. Extreme achievers focus on the value you’ll receive versus the cost of the product.
81. Small daily improvements over time lead to stunning results.
82. Be the Picasso of your industry.
83. Persistence is more valuable than intelligence.
84. No one will believe in you until you first believe in you.
85. Health is the crown on the well person’s head that only the ill person can see.
86. Build your entire life around just 5 priorities (your “Big 5″). Any more and you’re diluting your focus, time and talent (and sabotaging your success).
87. Cut yourself some slack. No one’s productive all the time. Farmers plant seeds and then let the field sit fallow for a season. That’s when the real growth happens.
88. Be honest. People will trust what you say, sell and do.
89. Hard work is a force multiplier.
90. Be kinder than necessary.
91. Fears you run toward run away.
92. Look for the best in people and they’ll reach higher to deliver their best to you.
93. Less talk. More do.
94. You become your conversations. Choose your associations extremely well.
95. If you take yourself too seriously, no one will take you seriously.
96. Just because you couldn’t do it yesterday doesn’t mean you can’t do it today.
97. In the end, we never regret doing what was difficult.
98. Life is short. Help more people.
99. Aim for the company of icons. Playing small with your talent is disrespectful to your potential.
100. Focus. Focus. Focus.
For more from Robin, check out his site here.
Love this? Want more? Like Soul Anatomy on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Read this next:
- There's No One Way A Person Should Be
- 8 Things To Do When You Reach The "Give Up Point"
- 20 Questions: C. Joybell C.