Thank you for your continued support. To keep daily operations running, consider donating to Soul Anatomy.
By Grace de Rond
1. Life will be as wonderful or as terrible as we believe it is.
2. No one else has anything to do with it.
3. Our daily lives are the result of what we tell ourselves about life.
4. If we believe that we deserve to be wealthy, or that we tend to be sick, or that we’re effective at our jobs, or that people mistreat us, we’re right.
5. Our attitudes develop out of the thoughts we choose to think.
6. Beliefs are just thoughts we keep thinking until they seem true.
7. Our beliefs are always working effectively.
8. We may not be getting what we want, but we’re getting what we believe.
9. People and circumstances can’t affect us emotionally until we’ve chosen what to believe about them.
10. Because we relate more to our beliefs about people than to people, our relationships have more to do with us than with them.
11. People can only be for us what we believe they are.
12. We bring out the best in people by believing the best, knowing that they’ll become whatever we decide to see.
13. Our self-talk is the result of our beliefs, and it’s determining everything.
14. Whether our self-talk is positive or negative indicates what we believe about ourselves.
15. Positive self-talk is not just motivational affirmations stuck on the bathroom mirror. It’s a healthy lifestyle that shows we care about ourselves 24/7.
16. Our beliefs are constantly motivated by love or fear. And love is causing us to thrive, while fear is beating us up.
17. Changing our beliefs is as simple as changing our dominant thoughts.
18. We deserve the best, and we receive it by believing it.
19. Before we can receive what we want, our beliefs must be a perfect match to what we want.
20. Without changing our beliefs, nothing will change.
Love this? Want more? Like Soul Anatomy on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Read this next:
- A "Leader" Is Not The Only Noble Thing There Is To Be
- How Depression Actually Helped Me Develop A Deep Appreciation For Life
- 12 Ways To Practice Self-Compassion – Infographic