Thank you for your continued support. To keep daily operations running, consider donating to Soul Anatomy.
By Brianna Wiest
“I am” is the most powerful “prayer” in the universe, because it transforms your experience from “I want” (which puts you in a vibrational match to not having) to “I have” which aligns you with what you really want.
Self-transformation is easy in this way: it’s all playing with your mind. The most powerful shifts in my own life have come from simply sitting and meditating for a minute, and then playing pretend with my own mind. Imagining how my life “is,” (as in, how I would like it to be) and feeling it as though it were really happening. Fake it until you make it.
Many mystics say that you need to hold a vibrational energy for 17 consistent seconds, and that the ideal manifestation time is 68. If you can put your focus and emotion on an idea for this long, it activates a response from the universe. As Esther Hicks says:
Within 17 seconds of focusing on something, a matching vibration becomes activated. And now, as that focus becomes stronger and the vibration becomes clearer, the Law of Attraction will bring to you more thoughts that match. At this point, the vibration will not have much attraction power, but if you maintain your focus longer, the power of the vibration will become further reaching. And if you manage to stay purely focused upon any thought for as little as 68 seconds, the vibration is powerful enough that its manifestation begins.
She calls it creating a “dominant thought,” or in other words, cohering a belief. She also says that we should keep the following in mind:
- The thoughts you think equal your point of attraction.
- You get what you think about, whether you want it or not.
- Your thoughts equal vibration, and that vibration is then answered by the Law of Attraction.
- As your vibration expands and becomes more powerful, it eventually becomes powerful enough for manifestation to occur.
- In other words, what you think (and therefore feel), and what manifests in your experience, is always a vibrational match.
Ultimately, you create your vibration by what you feed yourself: not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. The most important component of this is recognizing how much of what we “consume” we are really responsible for.
Even not choosing to take control of what we focus on is a choice. The Universe is neutral, and it is responsive. It responds to your inner state like a sounding board: what you give is what you’ll receive back.
Love this? Want more? Like Soul Anatomy on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Read this next:
- How I Learned To Live For More Than Just My Physical Appearance
- The Wound Is Where The Light Enters: 27 Incredible Minds On The Purpose Of Suffering
- Somatic Psychology: 12 Common Connections Between Emotional Stress And Physical Pain