Want to see your work on Soul Anatomy?
We accept articles and essays that fit within the themes of self-development, human growth, psychology, philosophy (personal or otherwise).
To be considered, please submit your name, email, and either the text of your completed piece or a (minimum) one paragraph pitch.
Due to a technical difficulty, please send submissions directly to Brianna at email@example.com. Doing so indicates that you have agreed to the terms and conditions. Thank you.
Thank you for your interest in having your work published on soulanatomy.org (the “Site”) a digital magazine (“we” or “us”). We reserve the sole discretion to publish or not publish any content that is submitted (Content). Upon submission, you acknowledge and agree to the terms listed below.
- By submitting, you agree to give us non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, publish, reproduce, adapt, license, distribute, translate and display the Content provided for any purpose, in any language, in any matter and on any medium, existing now or hereafter.
- By submitting through this forum, you agree that your work is being published as an unpaid submission, and that you believe the personal or professional benefit is simply to have your work published. You understand that you are not entitled to any compensation for your Content, nor whatever revenue is produced by your Content.
- You are solely responsible for any legal or other repercussions that occur as a result of your Content posted at our Site. We assume no responsibility or liability as result of your Content. We are under no obligation to modify or delete your Content once it is posted on our Site, but reserve the right to do so at our sole discretion.
- You will retain ownership of the copyright of your Content, subject to the rights granted to us in this Agreement. However, if you decide to republish the Content elsewhere, you agree to include the following disclosure: “Originally published by Soul Anatomy at www.soulanatomy.org.”
- You acknowledge and understand that we may publish content on the same or similar topics as that of your Content in accordance with lawfully permissible copyright practices.
- We make no representations, warranties, or promises whatsoever regarding the nature or level of exposure that you or your Content will receive through our Site – including posts or promotion on our designated, official social media accounts.
- You warrant to us that the Content is an original work created by you that has not been published elsewhere.
- You confirm that the Content does not express or imply statements of fact that are untrue, false or misleading, nor does it infringe on the copyrights, trademarks or rights of any third party. You confirm that the Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, or similarly unlawful material.
- You will indemnify and hold us harmless against any damages sustained or expenses incurred (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim, action or proceeding based on an actual or alleged violation of these representations and warranties.
- The terms of this Agreement are binding upon, and will inure to the benefit of the Parties, including their respective licensees, successors, and assigns. We may assign, license or transfer any or all of the Rights you have granted to us to any other person or entity. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, there are no third-party beneficiaries to the Agreement.
- This is the entire agreement between the Parties, and any changes must be agreed to in writing by the Parties.